The board is a self-supporting agency and receives no General Fund tax appropriation. It is funded entirely through fees assessed for licensing its professionals.
- Eva Markham, Ed. D., Chair
- Owen T. Nichols, Psy.D., Vice Chair
- Thomas W. Miller, Ph.D.
- Melissa F. Hall, M.S.
- Sally L. Brenzel, Psy.D.
- William G. Elder Jr., Ph.D.
- Stanley A. Bittman, Ph.D.
- Paula Glasford, Citizen at Large
All applications must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the board meeting date. Applications accepted after this date will be considered for the next regularly scheduled board meeting.
All board meetings begin at 10 a.m. EST, unless noted otherwise.